Organic Materials in Wall Paintings (2003-2010)
- Francesca Casadio, Ivana Giangualano, Francesca Piqué, "Organic Materials in Wall Paintings: the historical and analytical literature," Reviews in Conservation, Number 5 (2004), 63-80.
- Giovanni Verri, et al. "Evaluation of non-invasive techniques for the detection of organic materials in wall paintings," 8th International Conference on Non-destructive Investigations and Microanalysis for the Diagnostics and Conservation of the Cultural and Environmental Heritage, Lecce (Italy), May 1519 2005.
Articles in the GCI newsletter
- Organic Materials in Wall Paintings (Summer 2006)
- Science for the Conservation of Wall Paintings (Summer 2005)
- Organic Materials in Wall Paintings (Summer 2004)
- Organic Materials in Wall Paintings (Fall 2003)
- A Tribute to Leonetto Tintori (Fall 2000)
- Gwénaëlle Gautier, "A reliable analytical procedure for the characterization and identification of proteinaceous binding media in wall paintings" (PhD dissertation, University of Pisa, academic year 2004/2005)
- Alessia Daveri, "Spettroscopia mid-FTIR in riflettanza per lo studio non invasivo dei dipinti murali" (degree in chemistry, academic year 2004/2005)
- Valeria Chocan, "Spettroscopia vibrazionale per lo studio non invasivo di superfici policrome," degree in technologies for the conservation and restoration of cultural heritage, University of Perugia, academic year 2004/2005)
- Austin Nevin, "ATR and Reflectance micro-FTIR, an exploration of their suitability for the analysis of wall paintings cross-sections" (master's dissertation, Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London, 2004).
- Francesca Rosi, "Spectroscopic Studies for the conservation of mural paintings" (PhD dissertation, University of Perugia, academic year 2003/2004)
Search Getty Research Library Catalog
- For further information on this subject, you can search the Getty Research Library Catalog.
Last updated: March 2011