Iraq Cultural Heritage Conservation Initiative
Getty Press Releases
- "The GCI-WMF Iraq Cultural Heritage Conservation Initiative: Building Professional Capacity for Cultural Heritage Conservation and Management," by Gaetano Palumbo, Neville Agnew, and David Myers in Conservation and Management of Archaeological Sites, Vol. 11, Nos. 3-4 2009, 340-350. (PDF, 418KB, 11pp.)
- "Securing a Future for Iraq's Beleaguered Heritage," by Neville Agnew, David Myers and Gaetano Palumbo in ICON Winter 2006/2007, 10-11.
Articles in the GCI newsletter
- GIS Being Developed for Jordan and Iraq (Spring 2008)
- Protecting Iraq's Sites and Monuments: Support for a Nation's Keepers of Cultural Heritage (Fall 2005)
- Iraq Training Initiative (Spring 2005)
- Iraq Initiative (Summer 2004)
- Allsop, Laura. "Iraq harnesses technology to protect ancient treasures." CNN. July 21, 2011.
- Kennedy, Randy. "In History-Rich Region, a Very New System Tracks Very Old Things." New York Times. August 24, 2010.