Please read the following sections to find out more about your residency.

  1. All about Scholar Housing including Computer Technology there

  2. Use of Name or Image Policy

  3. If a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident—The Taxes Section

If you are an exchange visitor, please read the additional sections about obtaining a visa and the requirements therein.

  1. J-1, J-2 Visas: J-1 Visitor Guidelines, J-1 Visitor Information, J-1 Visa Travel Limitations.

  2. Health Insurance Requirements within the Guidelines for J Visa Holders

  3. Exchange Visitor Taxes

Invited Professionals

Have a Question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact OSIP