1. Housing

  2. Use of Name or Image Policy

  3. Graduate Intern Questionnaire

  4. If a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident – The Taxes Section

If you are an exchange visitor, please read the additional sections about obtaining a visa and the requirements therein.

  1. J-1, J-2 and B Visas

  2. Exchange Visitor Taxes

Invited Professionals

Have a Question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact OSIP