© Leeds Museums & Galleries, photography by Norman Taylor

Attributed to Edward Griffiths after a design by Thomas Johnson (English, 1723-1799)
English, about 1760
Painted pine, partly gilt, partly painted to resemble mahogany, partly painted stone color; with iron and composition branches and brass nozzles and drip pans
61 13/16 x 38 3/16 x 20 1/2 in.
Leeds Museums and Galleries (Temple Newsam House)