The Getty offers subsidized transportation to qualifying Title I Schools in
Los Angeles County to those meeting the eligibility requirements on a
first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted.
To qualify for visits to the Getty Center or Villa,
- Be a Title I school, according to the California
Department of Education.
- Be located within 30 miles of the Getty Center or
- Fill each requested bus with at least 45 students.
- Schedule a visit between September 7, 2022 – June 9, 2023.
- You must use our designated bus companies, Pacer Enterprises or TLC for transportation. We cannot fund district buses or buses from other transportation companies.
- Funding is not guaranteed until confirmed in writing by
the Getty Center or Villa.
- Funds are limited and will be offered to those meeting
the eligibility requirements on a first-come, first-served basis until
funding is depleted.
- If authorized, you will receive an email with further
instructions after we receive your school visit request.
- If not authorized, you will receive a denial email after we receive your school visit request.
- If you are not approved for a bus, your application
will still be processed and a field trip will be scheduled for your group,
unless you indicate otherwise on the School Visit Request Form.