Note: Village near Tallinn, Estonia. Klooga was the site of a Nazi concentration camp during World War II. The camp was established in 1943 as a forced-labor sub-camp of the Vaivara concentration camp, and held 2,000-3,000 prisoners. The Germans began evacuating the camp as Soviet forces approached, and shot 2,500 remaining prisoners. Less than 100 prisoners survived. Today, a memorial exists at the site of the camp.