Re: Photography school

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:52:23 -0400

ricki fromkin wrote:

> Jim Robinson wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of any art schools that offer a photography degree? I am
> > particularly interested in schools on the east coast. A lot of the schools
> > are apparently dropping their photography degrees due to other expanded
> > fields. Any help would be appreciated.
> > Kim in PA

One of the BEST photography schools on the East coast is at Randolph Community
College in Asheboro, NC. Believe it or not. It's not a 4 year program, but it
is fantastic and very intensive.

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@