RE: Mexican murals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:50:30 -0400

To all -
thanks so much for all of your help - I forwarded all of the replies to the
6th grade teacher, she came in the next day and sent me an e-mail that she
appreciated all of the research I had done, but that I was spending too much
time on her - I told her about our wonderful listserv - and that all I did
was ask a question -
Thanks,
Ellen