Re: Photography school

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:50:39 -0400

Jim Robinson wrote:

> Does anyone know of any art schools that offer a photography degree? I am
> particularly interested in schools on the east coast. A lot of the schools
> are apparently dropping their photography degrees due to other expanded
> fields. Any help would be appreciated.
> Kim in PA

Well this isn't East Coast> but my nephew just started as a freshman
this year at The art institute of Chicago, in photography. If it's
like mine was at Kansas City Art Institute, it will be a B.F.A. in
photography (mine was painting/printmaking. They also offer photo
and media, which also includes (soft image/flint or flame-digital
effects)
You should just call the institutions (cooper Union, Art Institute
in Philly etc. and ask if they do).
Sandra
astroboy