RE: unique texture ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:23:32 -0400

I really enjoyed the texture weavings one of my classes did a couple of
years ago - I cut lengths of materials (wire, pipe cleaners, ribbons,
plastic, yarn, dried grasses, twigs etc) and placed them in flat boxes at
each table - when finished we hung other textures - like fringe - tied
shells, drilled holes in corn cobs, acorns etc... feathers - they weren't
very big, so it went pretty fast.
Ellen