Re: Library supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:27:21 -0500

Harry Hart an art teacher in Emporia , Kansas designed and constructed
the interior space of an entire elementary school to accommodate the sort
of playful relaxed settings you describe. One class had a double decker bus
for reading, another a carrousel, another a bunk house, etc. etc. I
doubt that
this is something you just order. It's most likely a custom job every time.
Find someone with carpentry skills and you are half way there.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html