Re: Library supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:27:21 -0500

Harry Hart an art teacher in Emporia , Kansas designed and constructed
the interior space of an entire elementary school to accommodate the sort
of playful relaxed settings you describe. One class had a double decker bus
for reading, another a carrousel, another a bunk house, etc. etc. I
doubt that
this is something you just order. It's most likely a custom job every time.
Find someone with carpentry skills and you are half way there.
Woody in KC

Kimberly Anne Herbert wrote:
> I've tried a couple of searches and haven't come up with anything. I'm
> trying to find a supplier of library forts. I'm looking for a two level
> "fort" with a storytime area underneath, cover out book storage around the
> outside on both levels, and a upper level for kids to sit and look at books,
> puzzles, and games. I'll appreciate any help you give me.
> Kimberly Herbert
> CAM Administrator
> Kimberly Herbert[PARA]CAM Administrator[PARA]San Angelo Museum of Fine
> Arts/Children's Art Museum Phone: 915 649 - 4391[PARA]Physical Address: 1st
> Floor Cactus Hotel 36 E. Twohig San Angelo, TX[PARA]Mailing Address: One
> Love Street San Angelo, TX 76903

the new URL for school is
                                        to contact me via E-mail
                         click on wduncan