Re: Line Up

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (litesal)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:51:54 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <Gail1611>
To: <artsednet.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 11:58 PM
Subject: Line Up

> Hi Everyone,
> I always have the kids stand by their chairs so I know that the whole
table
> and floor is clean. When it's time to line up, I will say things like
> -whoever likes red lineup or who went to bed at 7:00, 7:30 etc line up, or
> who helped at home, who hates spinach line up. It get's them up there and
we
> have fun along the way. Gail

Dear Colleagues,

I've been using line-up time for closure, it works well. They stand by
their chairs, I check the tables, then I start asking questions relevant to
the day's lesson. If someone at a particular table answers correctly, that
table lines up first. It's fun, and I get to see that students understand
what I taught.

Leah