Re: Kindie quiet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
tiffany Marquart (rt_tchr)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a couple more that I've heard:

TEACHER: One, two, three, eyes on me (while
clapping)
RESPONSE: One, two, eyes on YOU!!

Also,
TEACHER: Zip, zip, zip your lips,
And put your body just like this!! (teacher
then like a soldier, one quick motion claps arms to
the sid and his/her body in a straight single file
line, pointing toes to the door) Then kids repeat.