Re: leather question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:09:42 -0400 (EDT)

Our teacher who does the leathercrafts classes has done carvings, then are
colored with dyes. ALso , she has done masks that were really great. You
have to wet the leather and mold it over a form. THere is a book that is
from the 70's by a Dora Meilach? about Leather; it's probably in the
library. When I first thought i had to teach that class, i found it in the
library. Also, you can get in touch with Tandy Corp and they have
projects. Fran