RE: clay- without a kiln

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Eliza Jones (ejones)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:17:33 -0400

My school is in Boston. Thank you!
This website is AMAZING!!

-----Original Message-----
From: L.P. Skeen []
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 4:55 PM
To: Eliza Jones; GETTY
Subject: Re: clay- without a kiln

Eliza Jones wrote:

> Anyone know a good brand of self-hardening clay? I used some last
> but it took MONTHS to dry!

Where are you located? You can buy self-hardening clay from a clay
MUCH cheaper (ie: half the price) than you can get it from Sax or
Nasco or any
other art catalog. If I know where you are I can point you to the
Lisa Skeen ICQ#15554910
Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC
~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~
@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@