Re: leather question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:10:42 -0400

Donald Peters wrote:

> For those of you wondering, the SCA is a group of people who recreate life
> during the Middle Ages.

These folks are also a great resource for speakers when it comes time for
Medieval art history.... We're having a Seneschal come talk to the 4th graders
next week, and in Art class, we'll be making heraldry in the form of a personal
or family "shield" banner.

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@