Re: clay- without a kiln

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:55:02 -0400

Eliza Jones wrote:

> Anyone know a good brand of self-hardening clay? I used some last spring,
> but it took MONTHS to dry!

Where are you located? You can buy self-hardening clay from a clay supplier
MUCH cheaper (ie: half the price) than you can get it from Sax or Nasco or any
other art catalog. If I know where you are I can point you to the closest
supplier.

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910    http://www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Soaps,  Summerfield, NC