RE: noodles

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:21:16 -0400

Color them (pasta, little bit of rubbing alcohol - 1 or 2 T, and food
coloring... place in a ziploc bag and shake, dry on foil) - use for
sculptures... add ons etc.
On Seinfeld, Kramer made people out of pasta - hey just an idea...
I just colored some for my husband's K-1 - went up and they had used it for
pictures etc... on girl had sorted the 'blues' and 'greens' and strung the
gradations - it was really nice... I would like it for my color b-board -
guess you could make color wheels...
Ellen