Re: Successful people with learning disabilities?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carla Schiller (teachercbs)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:01:51 -0500

As someone who teaches identified highly gifted students, many of whom have ADD
and other learning disabilities, I'd very much like to view your course
material after you have put it together. May I? Perhaps there are others on
the list who would also be interested.
Thanks!
--Carla