Re: punishment

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michal Austin (whest177)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:32:44 -0500

I agree! Last year, one of my biggest headaches was failing every class. Then, we
did scratchboard, and his turned out exceptionally well. I asked my principal to
stop him in the hall and tell him about how I was bragging about his artwork. The
principal did this, and asked the student to bring his artwork in to show him.
Well, the student never said a word about the incident to me, but I never had
another problem with him for the rest of the year, and he ended up being one of
my best kids, and showed promishing talent!
Michal