Re: Still Life

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:00:46 -0500

I have found also that the students in middle school would like some say in what
they draw. So when I do still life drawings, I let them choose from a variety of
items. Some of their favs are the rubber spider, fish and lizards. Also I have a
pair of old cowboy boots that they often choose. ( thank God for Rummage Sales!)
MaryB