Re: punishment

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:13:34 -0400

Hmmm, I keep being reminded of stuff from teaching H.S. as I read your
posts! One school I worked at allowed us to send a disruptive older
student to sit in with a young elementary class as a time out --
(pre-arranged with the elem teacher, of course) Embarassment sometimes
works...
Liz in rural NY

> From: Woody Duncan <wduncan>
I get