Re: Civil War -Gettysburg Artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:09:45 -0500

Check out the early history of photography books too.
There should be lots of information to tie art and art history
to the civil war. You could have students building camera
obscures and pinhole cameras to gain insights into the
concepts of early photography.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04