Re: Punishment!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

I have had troublesome classes in the past. I think it helps to get
really structured. Like begin with something from a text book and then a
little discussion then so much time for a drawing or something based on
the reading. Due at the end of the hour. It isn't good because there is
really no planning time for images, but it does usually keep people on
task. Good luck. Ann