Re: Tissue Paper art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:22:21 -0400

Hi Jill -- I haven't done this for a while but I remember something that
helped make thick enough black lines for dividing "glass" areas -- I gave
them l" long pieces of chalk and they drew the lines with the side of the
chalk (on the wrong side of the black paper). I had trouble attaching
cellophane but that was before the days of glue stick --
Liz in rural NY

> From: BluesTruth
> To: Artsednet.edu
> Subject: Tissue Paper art
> Date: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 8:17 PM
>
> I would love to use tissue paper (6th graders) to create stained glass.
Have