Re: brushes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:24:29 -0700

Hi Evewrybody
Re: the brush thing: I've stumbled upon a product called
Brush Flush. It's like a miracle for art teachers . Just rub the watersoluble
gel into the brush and let it sit-even overnight. Then gently work the stuff
into the bristles and wash out. Repeat if necessary. I've been able to resurect
almost all brushes even those that are like boards. Will look up the address
and product #

Hope this helps

Gelato