Re: BIST

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Chaney (meemo)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:53:01 -0500

At school I have a bunch of information about BIST. I will bring it home
tomorrow and post it for all who are interested. BIST was adopted by our
entire district. It was created by the Ozanam Home for Boys. Everyone in
our district has been trained on how to use it. We continue to have
training monthly and staff from Ozanam really help out. I'll give more
details tomorrow.

Melissa Chaney
Raymore, MO