Re: budgets Help!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:45:59 -0500

Thanks for responding. I kown I have a PITIFUL budget, what cracks me up is
that they want to talk best practices in the visual arts, which makes me think
that THEY think we have $$ to buy what we need to even begin doing our job....I
finally said to my principal
before he raised it to $2.00 that the kids were tired of always using donated
toilet paper tubes to make their artwork.Betsy