Re: tooling foil

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

When I taught elem art, I had the students use a wooden ruler and a flat
tongue depressor to make a turned over edge. I only did this with fifth or
sixth graders who are pretty good with stuff if you do this process
together. Also, use a good padding under neath, like a whole section of
newspaper. I would lay the ruler near the edge but allow about a 1/4-1/2
inch and use the tongue depressor not hands! to turn over edge. It's been
a long time but that's what I remember. Fran