Re: N.A.E.A. convention

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 04:34:38 -0700

At 9:53 PM -0400 09/20/1999, L.P. Skeen wrote:
>Where/when is the national convention? I sent in my membership fees and have
>heard not one word. :(
>Lisa Skeen

http://www.naea-reston.org/ the NAEA URL

The convention in 2000 is in Los Angeles...
March 31 - April 4
Los Angeles
Westin Bonaventure Hotel

Here's their contact info... you ought to have recieved your membership card.
National Art Education Association
1916 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1590
703.860.8000 Fax: 703.860.2960
naea

good luck with it.
-Stacey

* * * * *
http://www.staceyb.com
Artist & Art Educator
* * * * *
http://robin.river.com/staceyb
a site documenting some of my time and energy as an
Artist in Residence at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.

* * * * *
"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *