Re: N.A.E.A. convention

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Donalyn Heise (
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:21:56 -0500

Go to the NAEA web site, which has just been redesigned. You can request a
convention packet for more information. You do NOT have to be a member to
attend, though the registration fee is a bit higher. You do need to make
hotel reservations early if you plan on staying in the conference hotel,
cause it ALWAYS fill fast. Here is the NAEA URL:

Hope to see many of you there!

-- Donalyn Heise
ph.: (402) 895-7118
fax: (503) 210-6411

>From: Bicyclken
>Subject: Re:N.A.E.A. convention
>Date: Mon, Sep 20, 1999, 7:45 PM

> Hello everyone I have been told that there is a good chance that I will be
> able to go to the National convention this coming year. I was wondering about
> some things such as:
> When do we find out about the workshops being offered?

This will