Re: Greece, Rome and Israel

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LynnMarie Paris (paris)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:42:34 -0400

Hi,

I got this idea from a book a few years back (School Arts, maybe?) and loved
it. We looked at slides of the Sisting Ceiling and discussed frescos, tempera
paint and (obviously) Michealangelo. After that we taped paper under the desks
and did our artwork there. We used markers for cleanliness sake, but oil
pastels may be nice too....I am sure other people will have more ideas.

Good luck!
LynnMarie