Re: lated to lessons on artists from states

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:43:56 -0500

Artists from Kansas I have used in Class, I'll try and find
lesson plans to send out later.
John Stewart Curry
Elizabeth "Grandma" Layton
Stan Herd *
Dean Mitchell *
Jim Hamil *
Laurie Houseman Whitehawk *
indicates living artists *
I'm sure there have been many more if I include local visiting artists.

This is a great idea, but I didn't see the earlier posts,
so let me know what is needed for the project. Is it a book ?
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html