Re: 2-5 year old

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 08:41:31 -0500

When you are gathering materials for this collage activity, please
remember to gather lots of different "textures". This is a great
learning experience. Wallpaper sample books are a good place
to start. Just don't overlook the value of the tactile world out there.
Good Luck, Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html