Re: music in the classroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lon Nuell (lrnuell)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:52:51 -0500

This may have been posted by another, but just in case:

The Philadelphia Museum of Art has produced a series of cds linked to
particular artists/periods. "Music, Paris & Brancusi", "Music, Italy &
Michelangelo" and more. See their web site
@www.philamuseum.org/store/cdindex.html

Good stuff with well written liner notes.