Re: lessons on artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Donalyn Heise (dheise.ne.us)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:36:16 -0500

You are correct: there are so many directions this can take!

Would it be hardcopy or electronic resource? How could this be coordinated?
Would it be a one time publication or an annual event/award to honor an
artist in each state? If it were electronic, and annual, each year could
focus on a different theme or concept. That way we could explore diverse art
creations. Would each state's arts ed organization choose one artist and
accompanying lesson plan?
Sounds like an exciting but massive undertaking!
Lets hear from more of you.

-- Donalyn Heise
dheise.ne.us
ph.: (402) 895-7118