--------------------------------------
Date: 9/15/99 2:11 PM
To: Cathy Cimellaro
From: artsednet

artsednet-digest Wednesday, September 15 1999 Volume 02 : Number 1704

This edition includes :
Crizmac catalog
Re: Art Smart
cool ideas for yarn
Wanted: The World Of Art elem Art cards
Re: Masters of Illusions
Re: Art Smart
masters of illusions
Re: Hard Modeling Clay/printing
Re: artsednet
stop e-mail please
Re: fixative for oil pastels
Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1703
Re ABORIGINAL AUSTRAILIAN ARTISTS
Re: Wanted: The World Of Art elem Art cards
special ed art
good to be back!
information explaining about my TMH kids
Vacation!!!!!!
Re: special ed art
Music in the art classroom
You don't actually LEARN words in the art room, do you?
Re: information explaining about my TMH kids
Re: information explaining about my TMH kids