Re: information explaining about my TMH kids

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:23:40 -0400

Jimmye Livingston wrote:

> Anyway, I'm just asking for some ideas that are simple. 20 years ago when
> I first started teaching, I taught grade school art for 5 years, but that's
> been a long time ago and I no longer have that information.....thought I
> would never use it again since I will retire soon and I am at a high school
> I threw it all out a year or so ago. (BIG MISTAKE!)

<ahem><G> If any of you other High School teachers decide they don't want
their Elementary/Middle school stuff any more, PLEASE let me know, 'cuz I'd be
happy to pay shipping to get it to me if you're gonna toss it.<G>

Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@