Re: Art Smart

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:32:17 -0400

Sages7 wrote:

> Yep! Here it is: Art Smart! Ready to Use Slides and Activities for Teaching
> Art History and Appreciation by Susan Rodriguez ISBN# 0-13-047754-0
> It is around $45 if I remember right. She also has a new one out about
> Multicultural ed. check amazon.com. They should have it if you search under
> her name.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Heather in GA

Thanks, everybody, for the ArtSmart information. I am hoping that our main
office will start providing it once they've had a chance to preview. Yay!

--
Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC

~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~

@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@