RE: Hard Modeling Clay/printing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:28:14 -0400

I've done this with stamp pads, too.
And we have taken cans and removed the tops and bottoms, rolled out a sheet
of modeling clay, smooth over the can, make impressions and use the 'wheel'
for printing - you can put a dowel or rolling pin in the can to print -
actually last for a few runs (we print one color on a large sheet of paper,
overlapping and intersecting the lines.)