Re: Multicultural Class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bennett (sbennett)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:54:12 -0400

I would be interested in what you find out. When I was in New York this
summer I did a quick stop at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. There is a
nice room decorated in an Islamic style, can not remeber which country. I
had my college daughter with me and she was more interested in more
shopping and checking out other scenes. Over the years her mother has OD'd
her on art museums. Susan in Ohio