RE: Any ideas for supplies that companies can donate to

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:51:20 -0500

Since we are located in one of the favorite sites for proms and other
events. I approach the adult in charge of any school group, and ask if they
are planning on throwing away the decorations If they are I invite them to
put the decorations behind our reception de. My weekend manager puts the
stuff in the recycling room, and I sort it out on Monday.
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu] On Behalf Of Michal Austin
Sent: Friday, September 10, 1999 2:20 AM
To: getty artsnet talk
Subject: Re: Any ideas for supplies that companies can donate to

This isn't exactly an idea for a company, but have any of you ever showed up
when
the high schoolers are cleaning up after a dance or prom? As Junior class
advisor, I have the joy of helping decorate for prom. We throw away massive
quantities of large paper sheets, gossamer, really neat shiny papers, etc.,
and
that's after I have loaded my car down!
Michal