RE: Illusions

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:02:40 -0500

I bought a book on illusions children can create, for an exhibit we want to
do in the future. My cousin was looking at it and found it frustrating. He
could see the b/w ones, but not the color ones. It took me the whole car
trip home from the store to figure out his problem. He is color blind, we've
known that since he was in PK. I hadn't even thought about that being a
problem, until I read the explanation of the illusion. Just something to
keep in mind when working with illusions and kids.
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu] On Behalf Of LynnMarie Paris
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 1999 4:55 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Illusions

If any of you are looking for illusions for class or are just interested
in them, this is a great site. And, as much as I tried, I CANNOT see
the illusion of the couple kissing in "Group One". I can only see the
"old man" in the illusion.

Have fun playing tricks on your students' eyes (and your own!).

http://members.aol.com/Ryanbut/optical.html

LynnMarie