Photoshop $$$$

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:35:13 -0500

Indeed, Photoshop is the best program for photo editing. However, as you
mentioned, it is very expensive and doesn't fit into the budgets of most
schools and teachers. If you really want Photoshop, there are companies that
sell software to educational institutions and educators themselves at
reduced prices, sometimes quite substantial. For a list of a few, look on
the back of MacWorld or similar magazines (in the ad section).
Photoshop alternatives: Photoshop LE. This software ($99 or so) may do
you just fine. ColorIt! is an inexpensive alternative, as little as $49.

__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \