RE: downloading software

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D. Sterner (dsterner)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:18:47 -0400

Here is a link for Paintshop Pro version 3:
http://www.jasc.com/psp3dl.html

That was first graphic manipulation program before I bought PSP 5
It is similar to the adobe products, but much cheaper. Jasc also offers
online tutorials within the site. If I remember correctly PSP 3 does NOT
expire either, but they may have updated the download.

Download instructions:
pick 1 of the sites listed (many times a few sites are offered)

in the pop-up box, select where the download will go. I have a folder on my
desktop marked "downloads". You can store the psp311.exe file somewhere
where you know you can find it for installation after the download.

initiate the installation by clicking the file "psp311.exe" and its pretty
user friendly after that. If your budget allows PSP 5, I recommend it. I
bought mine for $99 but I think its less now. surf the Jasc site for more
info.
-=deb=-

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of ricki fromkin
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 10:41 AM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: downloading software

I am taking a computer graphics class which is Mac based. I have a PC
at home and the compatable software (Illustrator and Photoshop) is too
costly for my current budget. Does anyone know of a website,or exactly
how to download software like illustartor or photoshop from the
internet? I know shareware.com offers Photoshop (trial use), but there
are at least 10 different types to download! Since I am not the most
computer literate person, Help!

Thanks.
Ricki