Re: recycling clay

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:35:30 +0000

Make yourself some plaster troughs or large plaster surfaces, or even bats.
Have students put the slop and slurry on one or more of these surfaces to
set up.

Teach students to wedge together wet and "trough clay" at the beginning of
each class. These may help keep the amount or recycling down.

Numo Jaeger
Ceramics Department Coordinator
Studio One Art Center
Oakland CA