Re: Any ideas for supplies that companies can donate toschools.......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
L.P. Skeen (
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:27:12 -0400

LynnMarie Paris wrote:

> haha...what a great gift <plugging my nose> Although if it is dry it
> can be
> used for an outdoor Raku firing of bisqued clay. :)

NONONO!!! Please do not use Manure for Raku; the smoke is NOXIOUS and
very, very ugly colored. Use newspapers or dried leaves to get your
reduction instead. Manure is good for pit firing where no glaze is

Lisa Skeen          ICQ#15554910
Living Tree Pottery & Soaps,  Summerfield, NC
~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~
@}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@