RE: name drawings..opps

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D. Sterner (dsterner)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 23:53:54 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BEFB1E.974AB980

Consider: within each square a space needs to be considered inside or
outside the letter of the space within the grid. Using a selected color
scheme - color inside spaces 1 color and outside spaces another color...then
the name can be seen as the color selection reveals it IF YOU ALTERNATE THE
SPACE SEQUENCE ORDER OF COLOR...test drive it and you will see what I mean!
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of D. Sterner
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 11:37 PM
To: BluesTruth; 'Getty'
Subject: RE: name drawings

Create a grid on any sheet of paper that will fit the name - for 1st
time use large grids. Bubble letter the name on the grid - lightly in
pencil - no overlapping of letters. Then in sequence format...color the
grids as the plan outlines...+ - space in that part of the letter appears
within the grid and part appears outside the grid, inside outside the line -
to reveal an optical illusion of the name from the grid format.
Consider: within each square a space needs to be considered inside or
outside the letter of the space within the grid. Using a selected color
scheme - color inside spaces 1 color and outside spaces another color...then
the name can be seen as the color selection reveals it! I use it all the
time with behavioral and learning disorder kids. Of course I see more
WuTang Clan and West Side Pride....2Pac and ...the list goes on....but it
works!