RE: Those Who Finish Early?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D. Sterner (dsterner)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:47:29 -0400

I supplement my lessons with a puzzle or word-find from this online puzzle
maker
http://www.puzzlemaker.com
You create and download personalized puzzles from this site
have they created lines of character or personality? what would a line like
so-and-so LOOK like based on what you know about them? Contour your family
faces...this gets funny as the line is continuous and includes details like
glasses, hair styles and facial features...no pencil leaves the paper. I do
it too of my family or of me while looking in a mirror! This is based on
"continuous line drawing" an exercise in looking.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of Artalk1
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 9:20 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Those Who Finish Early?

Hi. HS here. I was wondering what you do for students who finish early? I
am finishing up the first project and about 6 out of 30 are done...too
early!!! Any ideas on what I can have them do? I can explain the next
project to them, but then they will be ahead again! We are doing contour

I could use any answers tonight if possible.....Thursday. I am going to
have
the trouble tomorrow. THANK YOU! ARTALK1